Monday 7 September 2009

Open for business!


Hi-ho everyone! It's been a long time coming, but at last here I am to show the world (wide web) my arts and skills. I'm a little new to the Blog Scene, so I'll make it brief:

I've been drawing for the past 22 years of my life, and having since left University for over a year, I've been searching for the ideal place and job to really let loose my creativity in writing and drawing. And since I'm not going to find one any time sooner, I might as well make the most of my free time with this place!

I also have a nifty little website as my online portfolio should anyone be interested (see link below), although this blog will contain many new pieces that I have made, as well as posting some reviews on various subjects relating to the media world, old and new. So I'll do my best not to turn them into rant fests! ;)

So with introductions made, I hope you'll be interested in what I have to offer in the near future. I'll try not to disappoint 8-)


http://chrissignore.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment