|Artwork is strictly © to Kyle Carrozza. I own NOTHING.|
- A huge part of his life is spent playing and being inspired by retro video games, where even Donkey Kong remains cool today
- He's got an ever-developing, orsum art style that is NOT - repeat NOT - related to John K's work in any form whatsoever. Cute girls, wacky cartoons, he's adaptable with both Computer and Traditional art forms
- He's a talented singer / musician, having released a number of downloadable songs and albums
- He also doubles as an insanely good voice artist
- He animates and co-animates his own stuff - with as much frame-by-frame as made possible in Flash
- He and John Berry have a popular web comic goin' on at Dumm Comics - Frog Raccoon Strawberry - although he has also drawn for and developed Dave Alvarez's Kee Kee Koki, in Spanish and English!
- Next to his own, he's already drawn several covers for other peoples' albums
- He's storyboarded on Fanboy and Chumm Chumm (Season 2)
- He, like so many people unknown to Hollywood, has spent a worthwhile childhood with all the cool shows and comic books of yesteryear, and knows how to entertain today's generation, while keeping kids of the 80's / 90's equally happy.
But most important of all:
- His own show concepts are good. REALLY GOOD. Like, unbelievably original and fun. No cowardly Great Danes or Direct-to-DVD rip-offs of any kind. Every idea he has is appealing, with fresh characters and humour suited for between the ages of 9 to 99. No two show pitches are alike in terms of concept.
- And even his ideas / takes for existing names are brilliant - he's as faithful to them as a Dog. A highly-creative dog.
|Still Kyle's artwork, but character is © of Nintendo. Created with Mechanical pencil, brush pen, and Prismacolor markers|
Thanks for reading =)